Once your engagement is official, it is time to start preparing for your big day. In addition to booking your venues, ordering flowers and shopping for a dress, it is important to start your beauty routine so you can achieve your cosmetic goals before the wedding date. It is never too soon to schedule your complimentary consultation that will help you establish your treatment plan and medical-grade skin care regimen that will ensure you look your best when you take the traditional march down the aisle.
The one year mark before your wedding is the time to get started on procedures that will take some time to see significant results. The two biggest procedures to begin scheduling are body contouring and removal of unwanted body ink using PicoSure laser tattoo removal. Both of these processes develop results over a period of months and require multiple treatment sessions to achieve the full effect.
Body contouring can be performed through a variety of procedures at Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinics. Some of those choices include:
- CoolSculpting – uses controlled cooling to destroy fat cells in treatment areas
- SculpSure – delivers heat to treatment areas to destroy fat cells and create a smoother contour
- PelleFirm – tightens skin to produce a smoother, firmer body contour
- LifeSculpt – laser-assisted liposuction that removes areas of fat from problem areas
- Natural Augmentation – uses patient’s own fat to enhance the breasts and buttocks
Dr. Birchall and his staff will talk to you about your specific concerns and aesthetic goals for your wedding to help you come up with a treatment program that will get your body in top shape in time for the day.
At the six month mark, it is time to begin your skin rejuvenation process. This allows ample time for repeat procedures until your desired results are achieved. The options offered at Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinics for this purpose include:
- Pico Rejuvenation using the PicoSure laser as a skin enhancement device
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments to remove brown spots and vascular lesions
- Laser Genesis to improve fine lines, wrinkles and deep pores
These skin treatments reduce the appearance of a host of imperfections, turn back the clock on your appearance and give your skin a healthy glow. Most require a series of 3-5 treatments, each spaced one month apart to produce full results.
Now is the time to get serious about your anti-aging regimen with injections of dermal fillers. These formulations successfully smooth away fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, more youthful skin. In addition, the formulations can effectively restore youthful volume to areas that have lost their look over time, like the cheekbones, temples and jawline. Dermal fillers are also a good option for augmenting features like the cheekbones and lips so you will look your best for all of your wedding photos.
The day is getting closer, but there is still time to sneak in a few skin treatments to put the final touches on your healthy glow. Treatments to consider at this time include:
- Botox injections to smooth away lines and wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes
- Chemical peels to improve the appearance of skin on the face, hands, back and chest
- Blu U treatments to reduce acne breakouts
These procedures offer fairly quick results without downtime, making them a good choice in those busy final days before the big day.
A week before your wedding is the time to pamper yourself and your skin to get that rosy glow for your wedding portrait. Non-invasive procedures like facials and microdermabrasion will help enhance your appearance without any telltale side effects. In addition, you will get the chance to relax and enjoy your treatment before the craziness of the celebration gets into full swing.
Many engaged women make the mistake of waiting too long to schedule cosmetic procedures, which limits the treatments they can do before the wedding. Start early and we can help you reach all of your aesthetic goals before your special day. To learn more, contact Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinics at 760-472-5088 or 858-943-2443.